L2 Limited Edition
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

About Crazy prices for sub quest items

+4
kywy
kosmyn
radeksnara
SerJ
8 participantes

About Crazy prices for sub quest items Empty About Crazy prices for sub quest items

Mensaje  SerJ Sáb Abr 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Can you guys put back prise like it was?
First of all : before rising a price for a thing like in our exemple is subclass quest items you must check how market on server is works,witch means at this moment it sux a lot coz server it's at beginning and ppl don't have yet so many adena to spend to buy something from market.
First of all it's x10 server not x1 or x2 or x3 or x4 or x5 , it's supose to be auto subclass Smile, but it's ok like that to but damm low those quest items price coz it's way to much for any player.There are already a sh1loads of spanish players/clans/allys who got theyr sub's/noble/hero's and they don't give a fuk about the rest of players ofc and they want to keep this prices but common give a chance for new players,for beginners ,this prices are WAY TO MUCH : cabrio from 20kk to 100kk, hallate from 40kk to 100kk, kernon from 40kk to 100kk, golkonda from 40 kk to 100kk ,red pipet knife from 40 kk to 100kk.

P.S:Also i invite all english speaking players to support me in this thing if u want to get soon subclass,if you will not say anything here you wil be forced to take adena from ur pocket and to spend them for subclass quest items witch means today you need for subclass 500kk, don't be stupid and SCREAM HERE Wink ^ ^

SerJ
D-Grade
D-Grade

About Crazy prices for sub quest items Empty Re: About Crazy prices for sub quest items

Mensaje  radeksnara Sáb Abr 03, 2010 1:18 pm

yea serj is right.

radeksnara
No Grade
No Grade

About Crazy prices for sub quest items Empty Re: About Crazy prices for sub quest items

Mensaje  kosmyn Sáb Abr 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Yes pls change IT"S CRAZY PRICE...40kk was good...TY Evil or Very Mad

kosmyn
No Grade
No Grade

About Crazy prices for sub quest items Empty omg

Mensaje  kywy Sáb Abr 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Evil or Very Mad that is far to much! Exclamation i must farm al mi life to make that much adena Exclamation serj is right Exclamation the old prise was good

kywy
No Grade
No Grade

Mensaje  Amrael Sáb Abr 03, 2010 4:25 pm

yes, i'm with serj, its crazy prizes, as before must be good

Amrael
No Grade
No Grade

Mensaje  BeatMe Sáb Abr 03, 2010 4:30 pm

All i can say is I agree 100%.
First time i saw this prices I thought you typed one "0" to much ....
this isnt a payable price for normal players.....

BeatMe
No Grade
No Grade

Mensaje  Flashdonturber Sáb Abr 03, 2010 4:48 pm

I Fully agree SerJ's opinion , first i saw the prices (when they weren't changed) i saw that it's too much , but now when you must pay 100kk for each item it's crazy , because i'm lvl 77 already and maximum money i've had is 22kk ... I think the prices should be changed back .

Flashdonturber
No Grade
No Grade

Mensaje  [GM]-MaiMorirem Sáb Abr 03, 2010 5:28 pm

We need to think but, they will not return to the old prices maybe we put them in 50kk or 60, have a nice play and enjoy the server.
[GM]-MaiMorirem
[GM]-MaiMorirem
Admin
Admin

https://l2limitededition.activoforo.com

Mensaje  Amrael Sáb Abr 03, 2010 7:01 pm

my opinion.... if u want to make this prices, better dont sell, nobody is that crazy to buy them Smile

Amrael
No Grade
No Grade

Mensaje  SerJ Sáb Abr 03, 2010 9:43 pm

[GM]-MaiMorirem escribió:We need to think but, they will not return to the old prices maybe we put them in 50kk or 60, have a nice play and enjoy the server.

When this will be?Sad we need to take sub's....

SerJ
D-Grade
D-Grade

Mensaje  [GM]-MaiMorirem Sáb Abr 03, 2010 9:52 pm

after next restart.
[GM]-MaiMorirem
[GM]-MaiMorirem
Admin
Admin

Mensaje  SerJ Sáb Abr 03, 2010 11:52 pm

[GM]-MaiMorirem escribió:after next restart.
arround? minutes/hours/days/weeks? xD

SerJ
D-Grade
D-Grade

Mensaje  SerJ Lun Abr 05, 2010 8:54 pm

When will be that restart QQ

SerJ
D-Grade
D-Grade

Mensaje  [GM]-MaiMorirem Lun Abr 05, 2010 8:59 pm

In 2/ 3 hours , one thing more you are gone like, tomorrow we will have the new geodata i think you are gone like. have a nice play and enjoy the server.
[GM]-MaiMorirem
[GM]-MaiMorirem
Admin
Admin

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado