L2 Limited Edition
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Gracia final-> epiologe

+2
LordJustice
radeksnara
6 participantes

Gracia final-> epiologe Empty Gracia final-> epiologe

Mensaje  radeksnara Jue Abr 08, 2010 4:34 pm

i have been on two servers what changed final-> epilog and the online dropped from 1400 -> 1000 and the servers began to die... Plx lets make our server as gracia final its good as it is now. We dont need epilogue, the only thing we will see that ppl will get s80 in few days and where will be the fun of making HB or CC?

radeksnara
No Grade
No Grade

Gracia final-> epiologe Empty Re: Gracia final-> epiologe

Mensaje  LordJustice Jue Abr 08, 2010 7:31 pm

I have to agree on that even though some clan members will hate me xD

I think Final would be better if stays like is and fix the skills and functions that don`t work properly. I would even suggest going back to C4 xD But I know it`s kinda crazy. A more up-to-date client doesn`t mean that there will be no bugs, as Serj said in another thread, there is no epilogue server without bugs, which is very true and I will add that there are is no server at all with no bugs.

Personally as I have discussed it with a friend (Nekron), since S80 , S84 , S100 , S902180931 appear in game, the point of Lineage 2 (Mass pvp) has being lost and now it`s farm farm farm farm farm and farm and if someoone takes your spot where you farm then "maybe" you will kill him xD.

Regards,
LordJustice

LordJustice
D-Grade
D-Grade

Mensaje  [GM]-MaiMorirem Jue Abr 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Dont worry, afortunatelly we are Game masters that start playing this game since you have to activate shoult shots manually xD, how LordJustice said since S80 appears, Lineage II the best MMORPG, change his way of playing, but is what people like atm (i'll go back to C2 with TOP grade, grade B <3) , so dont worry you are not gone see Full Drops of S80 NOT in this server. Best regards
[GM]-MaiMorirem
[GM]-MaiMorirem
Admin
Admin

https://l2limitededition.activoforo.com

Mensaje  TryOrDie Vie Abr 09, 2010 12:38 am

what about c2.. c2 is classic , i remember on my 1st server [C2 , L2Doom] who 1000+ players a lot of fun and more more more Very Happy but now graciq , epiologie.. this is my first server since interlude o.O

TryOrDie
No Grade
No Grade

Mensaje  LordJustice Vie Abr 09, 2010 12:51 am

I agree with Try... As it goes NPC lets you down more and more. I want to see L3 how will be... xD s100 maybe

LordJustice
D-Grade
D-Grade

Mensaje  [GM]-MaiMorirem Vie Abr 09, 2010 12:57 am

i think is gone appear a new grade, grade Q for level 95 xD. best regards and again sorry about down time.
[GM]-MaiMorirem
[GM]-MaiMorirem
Admin
Admin

https://l2limitededition.activoforo.com

Mensaje  Amrael Mar Abr 13, 2010 6:59 pm

I cant be agree, gracia epilogue is much more better than final, what about all on S80? is not now in 2 weeks ppl gearing S and with some parts +6? with the difference that ligth S grade and robe S grade sux, and s80 ligth/robe are bit better.

Also, dynasty without essence sux, is very bad, and to get essence is very hard, so whats the point on dont update to epilogue? i cant understand

And u complaining about HB Quest and CC? so u dont want essence? u can only get by farming HB, and u dont want baylor earring? or u will be one of these who are full epic jewels u and ur whole clan? to get baylor u need to make CC as far as i know.

So i ask again, what is the point of dont update to epilogue?

PD: if in 2 weeks ppl are full S, what more to do? no more farm, only pvp/oly? SUX

Amrael
No Grade
No Grade

Mensaje  DarkWings Miér Abr 14, 2010 5:45 am

Most of the us played this game for years and remember the fun we had in the days, but just like we have memories in the real life, we have them in game also.
Moving forward is a part of everything.
Not all the changes are good but the joy and wonder of exploring new stuffs keeps us playing for such a long time...especially when we do it with friends.
We can pvp at low lvl also, and we do it, either in valley of saints or ant nest but it's annoying to pvp with D-C grade gear at 1k HP.It's like counter strike, you die every minute. Razz
Like someone said before me, S80 grade gear it's not an easy task.It takes a long time to lvl up Hellbound to 9 and get to Shadai.It take even more for dynasty essence 2.
Why to force people and to limit them only to few zones?
We've came here from another server which is GE version and it took us 2 months to gear up our clan with S80 on similar rates and we had lvl 80+ most of the members and S grade gear.
This server will have S80 gears with pads not sooner than 3 months if you change the version tomorrow.By then retail will release the new update Freya so what's the problem?
DarkWings
DarkWings
No Grade
No Grade

http://www.google.com

Mensaje  LordJustice Miér Abr 14, 2010 7:49 am

I have to correct myself here of what I said above. If things are easier being epilogue then I would prefer epilogue because by that people will reach faster s80 and all the latest equipemnt so we will have better and nicer server and more quality pvps.

LordJustice
D-Grade
D-Grade

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado