L2 Limited Edition
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Stigma of Shilen

5 participantes

Stigma of Shilen Empty Stigma of Shilen

Mensaje  radeksnara Vie Abr 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Hello,
I want to come here with my friends and are always using meele setup in our partys. Since HELLBOUND NC SOFT addes Shillen of stigma and it was created to have land rate 100% to balance dmg between mages and meele. Here stigma doesnt work correctly, it fails very often. It should have 100% land rate even on 40lvl SE and 78 lvl mob in Pagan. Here is proof from blah
http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122949&highlight=stigma

Can not fail, can not be reflected via riposte/physical mirror.

Is there a chance to fix this? plz reply asap bcos we need to know if its worth to start play here Smile

regards.

radeksnara
No Grade
No Grade

Stigma of Shilen Empty Re: Stigma of Shilen

Mensaje  [GM]-MaiMorirem Vie Abr 02, 2010 4:13 pm

hi, we know some skills are not working 100% yet but is not just stigma are too blinding blow , barriers certificates, and some skils from kamael , in another post i say that they were gone be all fixed when we update to epilogue (1-2 weeks), its easy to Fix stigma but if we fix stingma we will have to fix all skills first because if not it will be a nice difference bettween some profesions. have a nice play and enjoy the server. best regards.
[GM]-MaiMorirem
[GM]-MaiMorirem
Admin
Admin

https://l2limitededition.activoforo.com

Mensaje  radeksnara Miér Abr 07, 2010 1:39 am

GM srsly now its impossible to use it normally, i am 78 on SE and it fails 8/10 on 78 lvl mobs... Cant u improve it a little bit to make it useable skill?

radeksnara
No Grade
No Grade

Stigma of Shilen Empty Stigma

Mensaje  Cyanide999 Dom Abr 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Stigma is one of the best skill of the SE for PVE parties, players are asking SE in every good parties for Bless the blood, stigma. Its not right that classes are balanced now if ull fix them all later, see for example BD/Sws dance consumption which is really bugged they are a lot advantaged, i play active SE, i need to play with fighter parties but whats the point if i cant play my main role in parties coz one of my best skill is bugged :/

Cyanide999
No Grade
No Grade

Mensaje  DarkWings Lun Abr 19, 2010 4:25 pm

[GM]-MaiMorirem escribió:hi, we know some skills are not working 100% yet but is not just stigma are too blinding blow , barriers certificates, and some skils from kamael , in another post i say that they were gone be all fixed when we update to epilogue (1-2 weeks), its easy to Fix stigma but if we fix stingma we will have to fix all skills first because if not it will be a nice difference bettween some profesions. have a nice play and enjoy the server. best regards.

when are u going to update to epilogue?

On 2nd of April u said about 1-2 weeks and now it's April 19.
DarkWings
DarkWings
No Grade
No Grade

http://www.google.com

Mensaje  LordJustice Mar Abr 20, 2010 6:26 am

God created the world in se7en days, they say that day meant millions of years. I guess in server gods are the GMs so it might take millions of years xD No worries soon or later it will become , they propably try to be wiith as less bugs as they can.

LordJustice
D-Grade
D-Grade

Stigma of Shilen Empty Stigma

Mensaje  Cyanide999 Mar Abr 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Stigma gives also a silence effect (the blue circle) & when it lands my summoner makes same damages ... That skill is completely bugged ... Nice to see bugged BD/Sws which have a great advantage & my class sucks now ... Ty

Cyanide999
No Grade
No Grade

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado