L2 Limited Edition
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

inQuantum clan

3 participantes

inQuantum clan Empty inQuantum clan

Mensaje  Melfice Jue Abr 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi everyone,
We just created our clan here in the server about 2 days ago. We are ex-players of Oreo clan (we've played in servers like Abyss, Wrath, Elixir, Extreme, l2 Paradise, l2 World etc.) and we are playing lineage since chronicle 2. We are a decent and fair clan with great objectives in the server and we are looking for new players to join us. At the moment we only ask for 2 things: you have to be an active player (don't worry, you don't need to be a farmer =P); and you have to speak english (we will be speaking english in clan chat).

You can pm me ingame (Arcana) or in the forum, or just reply to this post. If you don´t see me ingame you can speak with any inQuantum member.

best regards

Melfice
No Grade
No Grade

inQuantum clan Empty Re: inQuantum clan

Mensaje  Neis Vie Abr 02, 2010 1:17 am

Melfice escribió:Hi everyone,
We just created our clan here in the server about 2 days ago. We are ex-players of Oreo clan (we've played in servers like Abyss, Wrath, Elixir, Extreme, l2 Paradise, l2 World etc.) and we are playing lineage since chronicle 2. We are a decent and fair clan with great objectives in the server and we are looking for new players to join us. At the moment we only ask for 2 things: you have to be an active player (don't worry, you don't need to be a farmer =P); and you have to speak english (we will be speaking english in clan chat).

You can pm me ingame (Arcana) or in the forum, or just reply to this post. If you don´t see me ingame you can speak with any inQuantum member.

best regards
asha it here? i know her from wrath
Neis
Neis
D-Grade
D-Grade

Mensaje  Melfice Vie Abr 02, 2010 2:18 am

You mean Ashenarya? She's not. She is playing on elixir now. =)

Melfice
No Grade
No Grade

Mensaje  Zelh Vie Abr 02, 2010 1:11 pm

¡Welcome!

Zelh
C-Grade
C-Grade

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado